Bantam Spring Skill Development Camp
Designed for Players Born in 04'/05'
dash spRING 2019 SKILL DEVELOPMENT
mARCH 21-juNE 28
cROWCHILD tWIN aRENAS
- 15 Ice Times
- Focusing on Shooting, Skating, Stick Handling, Passing, and Hockey IQ.
- Skill Development Expert Zac Whitby Running All Ice-Times
- Special Guest Coaches from NCAA, SIC, and Pro Levels
- Competitive, Encouraging Environment
About The Program
The Bantam Spring 2019 Skill Development Camp will focus on 5 key areas: shooting, skating, stick handling, passing, and hockey IQ.
- Players will learn how to create angles to get the goalie to move, therefore having more scoring opportunities.
- Learning how to execute proper timing and space to create an effective shot opportunity.
- Learning proper technique to increase shot velocity and power.
- Increasing accuracy through shooting mechanics.
- Learning when to utilize different shooting techniques.
- Breaking down and rebuilding skating strides.
- Learning how to properly utilize edges.
- Increasing skating speed and efficiency.
- Learning deceptive stick handling techniques to help create space in any situation.
- Increasing speed and gaining confidence while carrying the puck.
- Learning new and effective stick handling techniques while attacking the net.
- Gaining confidence while passing in tight spaces.
- Learning how to make accurate passes while skating at full speed.
- Learning deceptive passing techniques.
- Learning how to catch passes forehand, backhand and in skates.
Each ice-time will have a focus of developing the players hockey IQ. The program is designed to allow players to flourish into an all around more effective hockey player. Our mission is to have players leave the camp feeling more confident in their abilities as a player.
Bantam Spring Skill Development Program Dates:
- Thursday, March 21: 7:15pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 27: 6:30pm – 7:45pm
- Tuesday, April 2: 7:30pm – 8:45pm
- Wednesday, April 10: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday, April 14: 2:00pm – 3:15pm
- Monday, April 22: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 28: 2:30pm – 3:45pm
- Tuesday, May 7: 4:30pm – 5:45pm
- Sunday, May 12: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
- Monday, May 20: 7:45pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 28: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday, June 5: 6:30pm – 7:45pm
- Monday, June 10: 6:15pm – 7:30pm
- Sunday, June 16: 1:00pm – 2:15pm
- Friday, June 28: 5:15pm – 6:30pm
Regular Price Program
Pay Per Ice-Time
Current DASH Athlete